Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shades of gray

Do you remember that Zara pochette that my sister bought a long time ago? Well this morning saw that it's a beautiful day, I decided to combine it with a simple look, that you can wear every day. Combinated my favorite gray turtleneck, a pair of boyfriend jeans and a simple brogues that gives a masculine touch. What do you think? Have a nice day!








Turtleneck: Vintage
Boyfriend jeans: Pinko (last seen here)
Brogues: Strategia (last seen here)
Pochette: Zara
Sunglasses: H&M
Rings: H&M,H&M


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I as of late went over your site and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say with the exception of that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog, I will continue going by this online journal all the time. occhiali vista police

    ReplyDelete

© The Pie Hole. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig